Our first Blog, so let’s start with ensuring that you get the best value from using our Handybin & Big Bins so our top 3 tips to achieve this are,
1 – Follow the Guidelines
We want to see that you get great value from the use of our bins. To ensure that this happens we suggest reading our ‘Guidelines’ and spending a small amount of time packing bins properly. Simply throwing items in leads to excess ‘air’ holes and ‘spaces’ between the items you are placing in the skip bin.
In addition to this we suggest
- That item’s are not placed above the top rail of the bin.
- Take note of the loading signs stenciled on the bin (they are there for safety reasons).
- Ensure items are not protruding from the parameters of the bin as this will affect our ability to lift the bin back onto the truck safely.
- Think about how to pack the bin the best way.
- Break down larger items and fill in spaces between items.
- If you have heavy items consider booking a Skip Bin with a Door.
- Please take note of the Prohibited Waste Types
2 – Find the Right Size Skip Bin for Your Job
Why do we ask what waste types you have? The reason we ask what waste types you have is firstly to match the size bin that best suits your needs so you only pay for what you need.
3 – Pack Your Skip Bin Tightly and Efficiently Avoiding Air Pockets
Good packing eliminates excess ‘air’ holes and ‘spaces’ between the items loaded in the bin. Spend a small amount of time packing bins properly. This will ensure you get great value from the use of our bins. Cut tree branches into smaller pieces and break down items such as old furniture etc.